Monday, January 3, 2011

Day One

An early start! I was up just after 4.00am - I tend not to sleep very well before a radio show. It was very cold and frosty, but I got the jeep clear of ice and made it to the station on time for what was an uneventful shift.

Before I went I checked emails, and there were two to do with Lear, one of which had an attachment I could not open! I got in touch with Rob, the stage manager, who set it back in a different format, but it didn't actually apply to me anyway: it was a list of readings tonight for those who are looking to play Knights, Servants, Gentlemen etc, so it is looking like tonight may be an extension of the casting process.

I did pick up a script (and signed a waiver exonerating the University if I have an accident): quite a few of my favourite lines have gone, but how else are we going to get the running-time down to three hours!

I'm resting now before going into the theatre at 7.00 - let the fun begin.....

No comments:

Post a Comment