It has been a busy couple of days!
I have had quite a lot of work to do for the choir, helping to set up the Mozart concert in February and the Bach in May, neither of which I'll be singing in... hey ho!
On stage we have now blocked the whole play, at least I think we will have done so: I left after doing Act Five Scene Two last night, so I am hoping that they completed the play after that.
I wish I had taken my camera, because Vii includes a battle, and the sight of Brent, who is not a tall man, surrounded by huge warriors, was quite something.
On Thursday we blocked the not-really-falling-off-a-cliff scene, and it was very rewarding to work on that with Barry. At times he reminds me of Olivier, at other times he makes me think of my long-time comedy partner Pete Dixon - maybe the white beard, maybe the danger of unpredictable wildness, I don't know which.
No comments:
Post a Comment