A great first night! It was mostly students, for whom it was an excuse to get dressed up and enjoy reduced ticket prices, but they were certainly enthusiastic (even if they laughed rather more than maybe we expected). The cast and crew worked their socks off and thoroughly deserved the applause and the plaudits at the end. I seem to have mislaid my script somewhere in the chaos of the opening, but I dare say I shall get it back....
Now we just wait for reviews, photos, and to sell tickets for the rest of the run.
Many of the cast are auditioning next week for the plays to be staged here in May: I won't be doing that, and I may not be doing another play for a while. But I do have the possibility of recording an audio book, and I audition for that this afternoon.....
No comments:
Post a Comment