Saturday, February 26, 2011

nearly done

The weather was not great again tonight, but the show went on, and the house was respectable, if not spectacular. There were again some people from the Shakespeare Festival, and the man who was down to direct the play originally (that story is too large and complex for this blog). I was very pleased that he came, and touched that he brought flowers for Barry and for me.

There were back-stage conversations about the fact that we have not seen our director for a week now, and other murmurings about the auditions which have been taking place this week for next term - I'm really not involved in either of those issues.

What I do find interesting is that there were, apparently, some hiccups tonight in some scenes. I was quite unaware of them. But I did hear a cell phone go off, and we did have the (to my mind) inappropriate laughter at my non-fall from the cliff....

No comments:

Post a Comment