I'm getting tense in what I hope is a good way.
I had some frustrations yesterday before I got to the rehearsal - some to do with academic issues, some arising from a meeting about the choir - but the physical choreography of the blinding scene helped dispel those quite quickly.
Running the scene itself was certainly a complex procedure, and I am reliant on others to tie me up, to untie me and to give me the props I need. I could do it all pretty well last night, just doing that scene on its own, but I'm worried about how it will work in a full run - we shall see tonight. The big thing for me to get right is to sit properly and not to cross my feet while I'm being tortured....
The posters are up, and the scenery is starting to take shape....
My palms are sweating on my mouse!
ReplyDelete